"Joe helps me take my own art seriously...helps me remember there is a real beauty in creating, and that if you're not following what's in your heart, you're not doing your job." Paul Heath, VSA/Art Access Mentor, Salt Lake City, UT



Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hi, it's me...



Hi, it's me JOE.  

I am an artist, an Eagle Scout and a nice person.  I have 29 nieces and nephews, 5 sisters, 3 brothers and 2 parents.

I love dogs and horses.

I collect rocks, baseball caps, weather maps, antique wooden boxes, pens, books on Egypt & archaeology and Pokeman cards.

In some next times on my blog I will tell you about my dog, my scout things, my jobs, my family, my friends, my ice hockey team and my art.  


I hope you like my blog.


Have a nice day.

JOE


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Joe - nice to meet you! Congratulations for being an Eagle Scout. My son and my husband are both Eagle Scouts and I know how much work it is to attain that honor. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your tutorial very much, and want to congratulate you on a job well done! One of my grandsons is a brand new Boy scout and I admire all the things you Scouts do! To become an Eagle Scout is a very high honor, and you are pretty amazing to do all that is required to achieve that rank. I also am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI 'ITS ME JOE. I have 33 badges - some I HAD TO DO 2 OR 3 TIMES TO REALLY LEarn stuff. I LOVE MY EAGLE BADGE SO MUCH. THANK you comeing to my blog. BYE JOE

      Delete